Thursday, May 29, 2014
book club
I really enjoyed working in a book club because we had agreed very well on what we were going to read and how many pages and it worked out well. also I think that I chose the right book for my partner and I. the book is called "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho. It is a very interesting book. It shows and explains that you have to follow your dreams no matter how far it brings you. There is a young shepherd boy that is on a journey to follow his dream and find his treasure. But before he finds his treasure he has to raise money take care of his sheeps and has to be able to survive. He has a very limited variety of sources because he doesn't know anyone. he also has limited resources, he lives in a old church and all he relies on is his sheeps and his book that he loves to read and his book as a pillow. He finds a great job. He works with a merchant that understands what he is raising money for and expects the best out of the merchant. Then of course the shepherd boy makes all the money he needs to get a trip to the pyramids where his treasure. Once he gets to go on the trip he gets into conflicts throughout it and has hard times but when he manages to get there he is fascinated and succeeds to following his dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment