Thursday, February 20, 2014
My Poem
You know when you always count the steps it would've token if you would've crossed at the green light when a car was coming, and it all came out good but you still didn't cross. I always listen to myself when that happens and when I think of it I still haven't crossed when I new I had enough time to cross without getting run over. Or if you hadn't listened to your mom about wearing a jacket and on your way to school you saw that it was cold and that it started to snow. To get to the point you should always listen to yourself and try to make the right choices. but when I was thinking about this idea I went and thought further about Sammy and how ever thing was timed. when he woke up he could've slept in a little longer and that van would've already passed by the park. not that it is his fault but that its weird because no matter what you cant see whats going to happen and its what your destiny leads you to. so always make the right choice of what your going to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment