I when I saw this video it really made me think of what I have and that I should be very great full. When I saw this lady talk about the first day seeing her dad happy and telling her you are now aloud to go to school made me think, "why do I get mad because I have to go to school". Yes it's true school I boring and sometime annoying but I should be happy because when you see people like that it makes me feel bad. The girls had no respect. They weren't aloud to go to school. This is very disappointing because the men were only aloud and that is sexist.
In America it is all law that kids go to school. In those country that don't have an obligation that kids have to go to school should have a law because it is important. Kids there should be like us and go to school. The kids (girls) shouldn't have to dress up as a boy and disguise them selfs to go to school also they have to take different ways to go to school. That should be changed in all country's.
No comments:
Post a Comment