Friday, November 15, 2013

Monday muses

          My favorite movie is active valor because it is exactly what I like. in the movie it talks about the special war teams and the movie explains what I want to do later on in my life.  I wanted to go into the army and be able to become in higher positions and then become a big seal team six soldier. That is my dream for now. My parents always say that it is not the same in movies then in real life because there's much more killing in real life and the good guys don't always win.
          I remember when I first saw the movie with my friends,  they full around during the whole movie and didn't pay attention but on the other hand I did. I was so interested, it was  great.  The second time I saw it was with my parents it was even better than the first time because I understand did more of the movie. The movie was so interesting that I even took notes on it. I love this movie so much that I bought it and I kept on watching it every single day. Also when I was watching this with my parents I remember that every action scene I would say that's me when I'm older!
          I remember when I was younger my parents would say follow your dreams jacques and do whatever you think will be best for you because you will do it every day of your life, so you will have to wake up saying yes I want to do this. When my mom found out that I wanted to become a soldier and rank up to a seal team six soldier she said "are you out of your mind this is a crazy idea and you will not go to the army at all". That really pissed me off because I've been wanting to be a soldier for about three years now and that ruined my dreams. When I reminded her that she told me Follow your dreams she got very mad and tried to find excuses. Now I will see what I will do when I'm older and maybe still go to the army

4 comments:

  1. your dream of risking your life for others is very deep and i think that you wrote this so well, i got a little emotional. Don't let your shmarents or shmiends stop you. GO SOLDIER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good Monday Muses. I think the way you connected the movie with your life was good. You brought up your future and what you wanted to do with it. And you really elaborated on how much it meant to you. So good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way that you describe how the movie relates to your passion, I feel you should follow your dream. And I like how you explained how much you feel about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Overall, this was a good post. I can clearly see why this movie means so much to you. And yeah, follow your dreams, your parents might be against it in the beginning, but they're still going to be proud regardless.

    ReplyDelete