But unfortonatly there is only one winner. So you start out with a mystery bag because you don't know what weapons you will get. So you have to survive in the wild. And it is a bunch of kids killing each other. So that is a big reason parents don't any there kids reading this book series.
For now I haven't gotten really far but I got to know a little about the main character and the setting. The main character is katness and she is a different type of girl , in the way that she is a hard working girl and she works as if she was a man. The fact that her dad died during the mine explosions , she has been doing a lot of work around the house and in a way that she has to put foo on the table. So the book is good so far and I am looking to read and find out even more about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment