In the book "From Baghdad, With Love" the main character is the soldier/ marine. He is a very correct man in many ways.
One way is that he was checking a building for any explosives and all of a sudden he started hearing a ticking noise. So he held his gun up and out rolled a little puppy. He saw that the chain was making the ticking noise. So since it was a stray puppy he took him back to the compound and took care of him. So that was a good action that he did.
Another good way of describing his good actions is that when he saw that the soldiers were stealing he made them repeat cadence and said that they should not be doing this and they aren't real man for doing that. He also made them repeat things like "I am stupid I should've never done this" so I think that this shows very well that he is a very brave man and trustworthy as well as a good man that has done many good actions for the army and in his life.
No comments:
Post a Comment